Music press kitsQuantcast

WE ON TWITTER!!!

Monday, April 20, 2009

are you happy now?

first and foremost,
FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE WHO LOOK LIKE YOU.

niggas been begging me to post seomthing but i already have an online hobby
to keep me distracted from making beats, bullshit, and all constructive shit in my life and that's
facebook, which i own. but today i figure i'd do something away from my norm so
here's my first post and probably a monthly segment i would like to call "WeeGee of the Month".

now i know we live in a time where niggas be on that Obama shit like "i'm black mixed with 25%indian, 15% latin, and 10%cracka but fuck it doh like fuck it doh. i feel like if you get punched
and you bruise red then you white, my nigga...

with that being said i present to you a real piece of work *shots*, Ms. Sweetie Cyanide...



clutch...

clutch...


damn.


---kickado---



No comments: