Music press kitsQuantcast

WE ON TWITTER!!!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Hi...My Name Is...P-L to the U-S

whats the word good ppl? we've been doin this blogging thing on and off for a minute now but I don't think u've been formally introduced to the AV Club. so here we go. I am Plus1, aka UShouldKnowMe Wan Kanobi, aka Mr. Fresh 2 Death, F5 in the Flesh. I am the latest addition to the group, joining Smarty and KP about a year ago.
I've been doin the rhyming thing since I was like 6 but been seriously pursuing it for about...as long as I've been in the group. lol. I've been around the world but I call 12th street home. 12th and burlingame to b exact. U might kno me from my first love, basketball. Trust, the game is as cold as the flow.
Along with AV's projects, i'm also in the progress of putting together my first Mixtape, "Plus1's Playground." If u got anything to contribute, tracks and whatnot, get at me!!! Should be out soon next month. U can check the blog to stay updated. U can also holla @ me at twitter.com/itsavbaby, twitter.com/PlusThe1, myspace.com/plus1fda and facebook. well, scratch facebook unless u already kno the government. AV Club. U ca see it U ca hear it!!! YURRR
Uno Out

No comments: