Music press kitsQuantcast

WE ON TWITTER!!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Dame's "BlackRoc" Project

First, shouts to the boy Money Marlo of the Last Real fam for putting me up on this.

As a lover of hip-hop I alwyas love to see cats trying out something different outside the lane they've carved out for themselves. I mean, you can do something one way for only so long before niggas begin to get bored and turn the other way...

So Rock and Hip Hop make a mashup again!

Blakroc Project from Myrhax on Vimeo.



And This aint the first time cross genre music has come out dope. Jay-Z & Linkin Park's Mashup was cold outta this world, Mos Def did that "I Against I" techno sound which was dope... even here at home, our homie RenCen is out here making rock inspired hip hop mashes.


Think outside one lane people...if your lucky you'll get some AV Club rock-ish hiphopness....maaaaybe


**XVLQ**

via BBC Blog

No comments: