Music press kitsQuantcast

WE ON TWITTER!!!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Nike SB Eugenes - Coldest backpack out?

I've never liked the term because I don't like being generalized....but I guess I am a "Backpacker" or a "backpack nigga." I like backpacks. What can I say?

They're the ultimate mix of accessory and application. So, NSB has been out here killing with their last few drops of their Eugene series bags.

All dope, all complimentary to the SB style and most important, all functional. Look.

First, the Staple. Black on Black. All too grizzly.


The Pacman



and now this...



It reminds me of Storm Shadow so that what I'll call it. TOO cold. Spring 2010. Coppage.

But the one that made them famous of course is of course, the Buzz Lightyear colorway...Salute.



Now these aint necessarily the freshest colorways to me, but they function if you rock it right....i guess...

eh...



This one reminds me of Freddy Krueger....hmmmm...




If you think they are nice like I do, have that 150 on deck. OR...talk to you connect......oh you dont have one? ......damn...Slaughterpockets........

**XVLQ**

No comments: